Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Believe in yourself!!! without expecting from other!!

I have learned,
I came alone and,
I have to go alone!!


I have learned, 
People are with you,
Only when they need you!!


Not otherwise!


I have learned,
Extra care of anyone by you,
Will ultimately bring a blame on you!!


Not appreciation! 


I have learned ,
A simple lie by your close one,
Can break you more than anything!!


Ultimately.. I have learned, 
Love yourself & Love people, but


Only if you can do it,
Without expecting anything from them!!


As I Think.....



Give respect to people,
they will return to you!

So, y not I start 1st......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

watever u r written it's fabulous........
i like this and u can write more better than thats ..........great attempts.carry on............this wat i call a creative mind........

MISHRA (JIO or JINE DO.....):--- said...

i don't now you, as u not mention ur good name! ANYWY THANK YOU!! to visit my blog and comment...
i am waiting for next comment